PHIL BRODIE BAND'S FUN PAGE . . ENJOY
for March 2014
Those Who Take Life Toooo Seriously
NEW ONE EVERY MONTH
unless PC has the monk on!
If you would like to contribute to this page I am only an email away
You're about as useless as . . . the G in Lasagna or the P in a Psycho.
* Your cooking is fabulous . . .
the smoke alarm even cheers you on
* The only normal people you know
. . . are the ones you dont know very well
* I've reached the age where . .
. 'happy hour' is a nap
* I sometimes think his
only flair . . . is in his nostrils
* But for gravity . . . I'd be a
* They say fight fire with fire
. . . I got thrown out of the fire brigade
* Three minutes of fame maybe
fleeting . . . but obscurity is forever
* Want things to change fast . .
. put politicians on minimum wage
* What you do today is important
. . . you are exchanging a day of you life for it
* They say
love is blind . . . so why is lingerie so popular
* You're in a vehicle going the
speed of light . . . what
happens when you turn on the headlights
* The one who is talking
to you about me today . . . is the one who will be talking to me about
* Life is short . . . smile while
you still have teeth
May all your troubles last only as long
. . your
New Year's resolutions
* Christmas: which will give out
first . . . your money or your feet
* My ex is living proof . . .
as to how stupid I can be
* Never go to a doctor . . . whose
office plants have died
* Mother of a teen ?? . . . well,
you now know why some animals eat their young
* Life is uncertain
. . . eat dessert first
* The hardest thing to open . .
a closed mind
* Whatever it is that is eating
you . . . it must be suffering horribly
* Thoughts on birth . . . choose
Man's Ultimate embarrassment . . . running into a wall with an erection
and breaking his nose
I agreed with you . . . we'd both be wrong
the hill . . . is better than under it
* Time is the best healer . . .
but . . . it kills all it's students
* Santa Claus has the right idea
. . . visit people only once a year
* Natural stupidity is better than
. . . artificial intelligence
* Live each day like it's your last
. . .
one day, you'll get it right
* Ever had amnesia and deja vu at
the same time . . . I think I've forgotten this before